My Canada includes rights of Indigenous Peoples.
Love it or leave it! Peace.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Forced vaccinations?
thahoketoteh@hotmail.com This video is by a soldier in the US who just came back from a swine flu drill. She gives her warning and dates that they WILL do this to all of us. Please do your own due diligence on this document she shows at the end. We can see what the Endgame is for these people controlling the financial markets. They want to kill most of us and have the rest of us "enjoy their servitude" The apocalypse is now and we can finally see what has been going on behind the curtain.

OK so it seems a bit over the top, but if it turns out to be true, you heard it here.

My vaccination story: I got a flu vaccine one year ... got pneumonia and was sick for 6 months before I figured out something was wrong with my body not my head. Never got one since and won't.The doctor said at the time that if you get your vaccine later in the season as I did, the virus may have already mutated to 'next year's flu' and you may be more susceptible to it.

That's exactly what they are saying now about H1N1(swine flu): If you got last year's flu vaccine then you are more susceptible to H1N1 this year. The flu viruses get more severe every year.

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER GET A VACCINE ANY YEAR THAT'S GOING TO MAKE THEM MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO A MORE VIRULENT DISEASE THE NEXT YEAR?
No thanks. I'll take my chances with the flu.

Oh ...did you hear? The H1N1 vaccine isn't ready and will be late ... already well into flu season. All the people who got last year's vaccine are now getting sick with swine flu. What you want to bet that by the time the vaccine is ready, the virus will be mutated to next year's strain? In other words, the (late) swine flu vaccine will not protect you from anything and in fact will make it more certain that lots of people will get very sick this year.

I think it's a racket propogated for profit by big pharma, and maybe by megalomaniacs ... who the heck knows.

I haven't packed my survival kit yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Canada includes rights of Indigenous Peoples.
LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Peace.

Two Row Wampum Treaty

Two Row Wampum Treaty
"It is said that, each nation shall stay in their own vessels, and travel the river side by side. Further, it is said, that neither nation will try to steer the vessel of the other." This is a treaty among Indigenous Nations, and with Canada. This is the true nature of our relationships with Indigenous Nations of 'Kanata'.